on 22 July 2011
My first impression on opening the package was that this is a hefty piece of kit to carry in your pocket. I do however love the build quality and the selection of tools it carries.

I have other multi-tools - leatherman, gerber and victorinox, all of which are lighter and more compact, so I may not carry the S66 on my person very often. Time will tell.

As for the PowerAssist function, it doesn't work as slickly as I thought it might. You need two actions to get the blades out. Perhaps I just need to get used to it. Still I think its better with it than without it. (Saves the fingernails).
What's this?