on 30 June 2013
I was looking for a pair of headphones that wouldn't cost too much, I wasn't willing to pay out beats sort of prices. I wasn't expecting great things, I just wanted something better than the standard iPhone earphones. I was immediately taken by the look of these, I absolutely love all things retro and thought these were adorable. Upon reading reviews of them I was surprised by how good the reviews were and I thought for that price you can't really go wrong.

I am absolutly over the moon with these headphones. They are comfortable and can easily be worn for long periods of time. The sound quality is brilliant, with a good bass. My only concern with them is there is slight noise leakage with them, however it's a small price to pay for such brilliant headphones.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.