on 21 May 2013
This product definitely works for my skin. It is must buy product who wants to buy decent bb cream. This cream gives me a natural finish glow with dewy tint. It makes my skin looks much better and healthy. I got so much comments from my friends and family after using this. I will purchase again from this seller. If you haven't try it then u MUST ! Much better than western bb cream. I'M LUVIN IT ^^
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details