5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing game with no DLC included??, 29 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Battlefield 4 (PS4) (Video Game)
Cannot fault the game, its amazing loved battlefield for years now but I only have one issue. I Pre-ordered Battlefield 4 off amazon because of the China rising DLC which is not included in the case? I payed £47 for this game to receive it with no content included and no idea why...anyone else have this issue or get it resolved?

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in
  [Cancel]

Comments

Track comments by e-mail
Tracked by 6 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 21-22 of 22 posts in this discussion
Posted on 18 Dec 2013, 18:56:28 GMT
N. Hall says:
Hi guys about the e-guide this is an email i got shortly after my game arrived, never heard anything after.

Hello Nathan,

Thank you for contacting Amazon.co.uk.

From your email, I understand that didn't get the china rising code or the e-guide. Please know that this is a known issue and we are currently working on this.

To help you with this, I have asked our product team to look into this issue. Please note that while most issues are resolved within 5 business days, in some cases it may take longer for us to investigate. I will contact you again within 5 business days with an update. Please be aware that this is the maximum amount of time it will take for us to update you.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Did I solve your problem?

If yes, please click here:

If no, please click here:

To contact us about an unrelated issue, please visit the Help section of our website.

Warmest regards,

Pelagio
Amazon.co.uk
Your feedback is helping us build Earth's Most Customer-Centric Company.

Posted on 27 Dec 2013, 10:30:38 GMT
Firstly let me say that my friends all pre ordered their copies from ShopTo and received the DLC code inside the box. Also it stated that it included the China Rising DLC on the front.
I didn't receive a code in the standard edition copy of the game I was sent by Amazon even though I had pre ordered back in midsummer and had to contact customer services. Their first reaction although very quick was to ship another copy straight out to me but this was exactly the same as before and I now had the hassle of posting one of them back or be charged for both. Next I emailed to say that unless they email me a code or refund the difference in price of the missing DLC then I would be out of pocket. Within 2 hours I received a 12 digit PSN code that once I had entered it confirmed that it was correctly for the PS4.
Now if Amazon had intended, all along as a few of you have stated, to send everyone an email with the code at a later date then they should have at least emailed everyone with this information. Admittedly this was all happening within a week of releasing 2 big new consoles with many different games so I'm guessing it was pretty chaotic. However this is a lesson for the Amazon video games department to be better organised and more forthcoming with the correct information instead of the right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing!
Hopefully everyone has had their missing DLC code issues resolved by now and if not get on to customer services and demand the correct code for their console.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next ›