TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 28 August 2013
I made the mistake of choosing looks ... I thought the purple colour was attractive. Unfortunately I just don't get on with this hoover. I'm wondering how long it could be before we can decently part.

It is very loud, and very strangely blows hot air out in all directions all over my legs, not just from the back which most vacuum cleaners do, so I'm constantly trying to skip out of the way of the blast, very uncomfortable in hot weather particularly.

I dislike the fact the detachable parts on the hose are either too short or too long to detach and use on skirtings, down the side of furniture, for example the bedside tables. My previous model I used to be able to whip the hose attachment off and quickly swipe skirtings, stair sides etc. This one I have to bend right down to use the end without the hose, and if I detach the brush head, then it's too unwieldly. Yes, I know there are other attachments, but come on, hoovering is something to get over with as soon as possible.

Next time, I'll ignore looks...go on performance
5 people found this helpful