on 6 September 2013
I used this to dye my blonde hair extensions black to match my hair colour, however when I started using the dye first it was coming out a brownish red colour so, knowing that dyes can be deceptive, I put it all the way through the 15 inches of remy extensions. When I pulled off my gloves and rinsed them the dye was pure red, looked at my hands they are blue, pink, purple, orange, every colour but black.

Semi? No, this has stained EVERYTHING it has touched I don't know what I'm going to go to get the rainbow colours off of everything, as soon as it touches it stains in slash marks and it's horrible. If you use this dye, dye it in your shed/ garage/ even outside would be better.

Loads of the dye rinsed out even when I left it longer than 15 minutes because it didn't seem to be taking properly, yes the little tiny pot was labelled Ebony but did the colour come out right? NO, it's washed out and everything but black.

DO NOT WASTE MONEY ON THIS PRODUCT!!
What's this?