on 1 February 2014
My mother asked me to purchase these pens for her because computers are evil and none of the shops in town had them. I agreed because I am both thoughtful and hopeful. Please do not get your hope up, these are super pens, great grip, smooth writing but sadly they will not miraculously alter you mothers handwriting from an indecipherable scrawl to something that is easy to read.

I was hopeful these would stop many arguments, after all a shopping list that reads bread surely means bread. The husband read bread, the fella who stacks the bread read bread and the cashier who served me read bread but the scrawl was actually beans and I was again the daughter from hell.

I might add these are no good for stabbing mothers because they just bounce off
44 Comments| 62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?