TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 2 September 2012
I found some of this book to be really good - the relationship between Taylor and her fiance and the preparations for the wedding were particularly well done and so was the whole episode with the abduction of a main character. I had issues, whoever, with the investigative team as I found that I could not distinguish them from each other, and the whole thing about Taylor's father. I realised, after I had finished the book, that this was one of a series, had I read from the first book it might have helped me understand these elements of the story better.

The serial killer story is as good as any in this type of fiction but the solution to the issue seemed rushed. I would have liked a fuller explanation of how the killer(s) had functioned and how their crimes had been hidden via technology. We also didn't get a lot of information about the crimes committed elsewhere.

I enjoyed this book well enough, and I shall now search out those earlier in the set. I did feel, however, that it could have been much better.
2 people found this helpful