on 30 August 2013
I debated whether to give this 4 or 5 but the positives outweigh the negatives so much that this is a definite 5!

This Jukey sits in my Man Cave (basically a shed in my garden with a pool table in it). I did really look into this because at this price; I could have got a JawBone JamBox for wireless music and decent sound. The thing that tempted me for this juke box is the way it looks and how well it would have matched our Harley Davidson, Pulp Fiction and superhero decor in the Cave. I looked on and off of Amazon for reviews and they were a bit of a mixed bag.

What I have done with mine, is I bought this Logitech Bluetooth receiver for 25 giblets that connects to the jukebox perfectly. I can stream YouTube videos off of my iPad, mac or iPhone through the jukebox. This for me was a function I really wanted to have and this is a great work around.

This means that I can play music through CD, USB, SD card, Aux-in and wirelessly through Bluetooth with the receiver. It's a great choice but I will say that the maximum volume differs when you use the different inputs. I'd say aux-in is the quietest and the CD is the loudest. Saying that, all are good enough to fill a 12ft x 14ft shed really well with music. My neighbours are probably pleased that it cannot go any louder than it can to be honest.

This is the option to plug a subwoofer into the jukebox as well, which is something I haven't done. I would presume that this would be the perfect work-around if you want it louder. You can buy computer subwoofers that don't just give off bass but boost the entire volume.

The design - the design is awesome! I love the LED lights, they change with real fluidity - in the same fashion as a Wurlitzer. It looks so so good and if you don't have the space or budget for a proper size jukebox but you love them; this is absolutely perfect for you.

Some reviews I have read say that these are quite gimmicky and no, it doesn't have acoustics or bass like my Bose dock. I know which one I prefer though because of how it looks, it's compatibility, good build quality and all of the great comments I get!

I love this little Jukey
0Comment| 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?