on 9 December 1998
I fasted for 7 of the prescribed 8 days in Sept. 98. The results amazed me; at 60, I hadn't felt so good in years. However, as pjlynch says, Larry's book is loaded with recommendations strange to most of us. If you have PCa, I think they're worth trying.
I've had BPH for 5 years and prostatitis since Feb. 98. I don't think anything in Larry's book will cure or diminish these problems. But the fast and cleansing were worthwile for me (even the prospecting thru one's stool in search of parasites). I plan to fast again in March.
I had the BTA test and found I was pretty acidic. I'll have this done again after 6 mos. It's an interesting test because of what you can find out about yourself, as Larry says.
One thing I didn't like about the book was the uneven footnoting. For example, 2 statements are carefully footnoted on p. 28. On pp. 33 and 196 we read about belt buckles and tight clothing. Altho' a couple of names are mentioned on p. 196, no footnotes citing the sources of this info appear.
Another thing I found problematic is that Larry's recommendations can be expensive. The BTA, the doctor's consultation, and the supplements Larry and the doctor recommended were expensive for me, esp. because they aren't covered by insurance.
0Comment| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?