on 29 April 2013
These gloves are very large. Admittedly, i bought the large because that's all they had in stock, thinking they might be on the small side but they are are very large and my hands are average sized for a woman. They are also very clumpy, but I suppose that anyone who buys these (Berghaus) gloves knows that (except me!). Anyway, they are going back today.

Also, the packaging was really, really excessive. I have just measured the box (yes, box!) and it measures 15 x 12 inches with a depth of 4½ inches with the usual bumpf of brown paper that filled the box up to 'protect' the item! And all for a pair of gloves that could have been wrapped in brown paper. I order a lot from Amazon for the convenience and this has been the first excessively wrapped package but I can always go to the high street and get what I want without the dead trees involved so Amazon really need to review their wrapping policy.

Oh and one more thing - £3.49 will be deducted from my refund when I return these gloves, which is an absolute rip off. I have just wrapped and weighed the gloves (99g) and they are the size of a small package, the post office charge £2.20 for second class for a small package and as this is being returned by the only available source 'the collect service', i'm assuming it's even cheaper!
What's this?