on 22 March 2013
This is truly an inspirational story. I first heard about Jenny and Helen's story when they were on my local news bulletin and even with the tiny snippet that was featured I knew I would enjoy this book.
I am going to purchase this in paper back as my neighbour would love to read it. I will also recommend this book to friends as well.
It has really made me stop and think and take stock of how lucky we all are, my grandad is a twin and sadly his sister died some years ago and I saw for myself the bond they had.
I am so glad Jenny and Helen found one another and what a story
0Comment| 82 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?