on 16 June 2008
Having viewed the original Roadcraft DVD I was aware of Chris being a very assertive, articulate and competent Police driver so whilst happy to order it I was not sure of what particular value to me this would add.
It is not a discourse of high performance magical tricks and techniques but rather contains numerous best practice examples, in different situations, of bulding upon and using commentary and observation to raise your driving competence and confidence.
In this sense it is a key element of what I was looking for and like Roadcraft when I review it again I see things that passed me on my earlier viewings.
The Commentary aspect of Advanced driving is perceived to be the most awkward and is an aspect I was looking for examples and advice so for me this has been a good investment
0Comment| 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?