on 24 March 2014
My skullcandies just died on me so I needed to listen to music soon before I started twitching. I love drum and bass, every day I listen to it going to and from work on the bus. it is very important to me.

I was not sure about betraying my usual skull candy's but decided to take a chance with the JVC XX plus they are black and red which I love the most. I loved the XX I thought that looked really cool and chunky.
So I got them out of the pack and put them on my head...mmmm very snug, nice and tight, which is good with all the head bouncing that I do. They have this lovely glossy look that I loved about my poor beloved broken skullcandies.

There is no comparing the sound, these headphones are far superior. The bass is unbelievable you just have to try them for yourself.....Very good bass, not too deep but just louder bass.

Party in my heaaaaddd woohoo....I will enjoy my upgrade thank you very much.
Very much recommended. @30 odd quid you can go wrong.

UPDATE: 6/3/15 The left ear has just failed, time for new headphones. I guess they lasted a lot longer then I expected. I will miss them.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.