on 19 September 2011
I ordered my copy of Ukulele for Dummies in part to support the writer. I'm a frequent visitor to his website, and wanted to support him in this also. I received it and was delighted to find it was flawless, not one mark or ding on the cover. I seriously doubt that if I had bought it in real life from a bookshop that it would have been in such good condition when I got it home.

On opening the book I was delighted by how simple to follow everything in it is. It all makes sense. As someone who last attempted to play music over 20 years ago I was stunned by how much more quickly I picked up new skills by following the lessons and suggestions contained inside. I literally doubled, perhaps even tripled my skill level within a fortnite, thanks to this book.

I would absolutely recommend this book to anyone who has picked up their first ukuelele, and now wants to stop messing about and actually play it well. My compliments to its author, he's done a magnificent job.
0Comment| 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.