on January 26, 2013
I wanted to buy a tablet that was great value for money and did everything I wanted it to do and with this one I found it. I looked at quite a few different tablets on Amazon, lots doing the same thing for more than the cost of this one. I ordered it on Tuesday and the courier tried to deliver it on Thursday but I wasn't home, they delivered it on Friday instead. It was already charged, had some ebooks already downloaded and was really easy to set up. Within 5 minutes of getting it out of the box I was connected via my home wi-fi and downloading free apps and games from the google store. The android system works well and the processor is fast. More memory can be added by using a micro sd card, I tried the one from my phone and it worked as it should. I've now ordered another micro sd card from ebay to put in the tablet so I can have more videos and ebooks on it.

I am very impressed with this tablet and can't believe it's so good for such a low price.

If you're looking for a cheap tablet that looks great and works brilliantly I would recommend this one. I would also recomment Mango Mobile as their service was great.
11 comment| 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?