on 8 May 2014
This book was so good I enjoyed reading every page the amazing adventure that this book takes you on is brilliant. I weren’t really expecting much when I downloaded this book but I really enjoy this time period so I gave it a go and I’m so glad I did it was one of the best books IV every read on this era.

This book was very well written and I really felt like I was on the journey with the characters. The style in which the author writes is great I just could not put it down. I found the book to be very interesting from the first page this is something I love in a book when a books starts really slow I tend to give up.

For me one of the best things about this book is the price I have paid a lot more for books with nowhere near as much gripping story telling as there is in here. When I first came across the book it seemed as though the book was aimed towards young people but I think this book would appeal to all ages as it’s such a brilliantly written story and I would recommend this to everyone who is interested in this type of book.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink