on 11 July 2012
I suppose you get what you pay for and what I got was a £18.00 piece of rubbish. I have made one attempt at putting a movie together. Playback stutters interminably to the point where further editing is impossible. The first time I tried to reopen the project, the program informed me that it had lost some of its components and couldn't open the project properly.

Now the program won't even open at all. The welcome screen just stays stuck on my screen and I have to resort to task manager to get rid of it. Then, mysteriously, the program starts.

Sorry MAGIX, but your product is rubbish and I'm probably going to make do with the free Windows Video Editor that comes with Windows 7 which doesn't have as many features but at least it works when I want it to.

DO NOT BUY!