on 31 May 2007
have been listening to my Erasure back catalog a bit since buying their new Album, Light at the end of the world (which is one of their best albums). When i listened to Wild again this morning the car on the way to work, I realised I'd forgotten just how good this album is. I was in 2nd or 3rd year of High School when I saved up all my pocket money and bought this album and I listened to is constantly until it was later replaced by Chorus (again, another top album). School was a happy time for me and listening to this album just took me straight back to being 12 or 13 again.

The album has such a mix of moods and tempos (which seems to be a hit or a miss with other people from looking at the other reviews). Blue Savannah was the song that really triggered my love for all things Erasure. It was after hearing Blue Savannah on the radio (back in the good old days when Erasure got plenty of airplay!!!!!!!) that I bought this album.

You surround me has to be one of my all time Favourites and listening to Star again reminded me of my high school sweetheart as it was one of her favourites.

It doesn't matter how many reviews you read, every individual has their individual opinion. I gave this album 5 out of 5, perhaps I'm biased cos I'm such a big fan, but the only way to find out is to listen to the album and form your own opinion. The general rule is that if it says Erasure on the album cover, then "it does what it says on the tin". You'd expect (and in all cases find) pure pop magic at it's very best.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details