on 3 June 2011
I had read the reviews by previous puchasers of this camera and was a bit worried that I was buying a pig in a poke but my worries appear to be unjustified so far.The camera packs a big punch- I'm no pro, but compared with digital cameras I've owned before (including my first - a Fiji MX1500 1.5 Mpixel in 2000) it's a wee beauty.So far the battery life complaints have been unfounded- maybe faults with charging or dodgy batteries,and I'm more than happy with both the still photos and videos.
All in all I think it's great camera for the price. (The MX 1500 in 2000 cost £400 but did some great shots in Tibet- good optics rather than many pixels me thinks!)
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.