on 16 April 2013
Maybe because I took a break before going onto this book, or perhaps I kept dipping in and out (because I actually didn't want it to end?) but this book just did not grip me like the others. The pull of the book was not great enough for me not to put the book down.
I anticipated my HEA ending, but I missed the romance between Chey and Sander, and it felt too tense for me, I wanted a bit more lighthearted-ness. I found it to be frenetic and too tense, I actually never knew if a lead character would die, or not. I mean if that was what the author was going for, then bravo!
I also wanted there to be a thread for a book for Mattias but there was no clear link.
Obviously set up for a follow up book, which I understand is in the pipeline for a May 2013 release.
I will continue to read the series, but I found that the sparkle that was contained in the first two books was a bit lacking in this one for me, personally :(
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.