on 5 August 2013
I purchased this book after it was recommended by Tim Ferris (famous free ranger. I am now 4 years into a free range career and haven't looked back. That said I have made some of the classic mistakes Marianne talks about in her book. I left a very well paid job as a project manager in the city to open a coffee shop near the coast in Dorset. Sounds idyllic, except that I had built my own cage...dooh! I sold the coffee shop and have started writing E-Books for a living working from home or the camper parked somewhere lovely! It's not been an easy transition and there have been many times I have put my CV online to go back to the old career. My advice is make sure you have your financial situation in check before you jump. Need to renew your mortgage deal? Do it now before you go as it will be a number of years before the bank see you as stable again.

A well though out book with lots of freebee topics found online. Whilst the book is not a business idea generator it will help you nurture and grow the ideas you have.
11 Comment| 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?