Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Paloma Faith Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

VINE VOICEon 4 August 2003
I must admit to being a fan of wrestling and particularly of Mock Foley, I have both of his autobiographies and found them to be unputdownable. However the only reason why I bought this book was for a chance to meet the author and get him to sign it for me (I would probably have got it paper back sometime, maybe).
On picking up this book I found I was quickly sucked into a very believable world that Mick has created, I was equaly shocked rivited and amused by his writing. This is not a book for the faint of heart as it will reduce you to tears of fear, frustration and anger as you get pulled into the very disturbing world of Andy Brown who lives threw some of the best and worst things that can happen to a person.
I really don't want to tell you to much about this novel as that will spoil it, I had to stop myself a couple of times from reading the epilogue half way as I just had to know how things would work out, but as this book only took me about 6 hours to read I managed to stop myself. Whilst I may have read it quickly I lived a life time doing it.
All I can say is if you want a book to make the grey matter work, the heart cry and sing I can't recomened this book highly enough. Yes it is brutal in places so be warned.
One last thing that I feel I must mention is the humour in this novel as it is fairly constant, efvery few pages I got the feeling that Andy / Mick was giving me a sly glance and wink, telling me that it was ok to cry or laugh as life is about both.
What's this?