on 21 June 2012
I love books that encourage you to research the topics covered so you yourself know that your not reading a rather entertaining but horrific work of fiction. By the time I finish the book (yes, I'm reviewing before I've even finish) I will wish it was for my entertainment for to believe we live in such a morally polluted world of ego driven industrialists with no care for human life or indeed the planet we live on, there's only one way I can see out... another flood.
Now don't get me wrong I'm pro human but it seems as though we're bogged down in so much corruption that the only way the planet can save herself and the human race can begin again is to drastically reduce the world populace, the planet literally 'takes us back to the beginning'. The trouble with that of course, it happened once before and most of the records of all that we'd accomplished as a species were lost. The human race now goes through another 'great forgetting' of the woes that went before and ultimately the lesson we were meant to remember.
Having read many other books before this one and cultivating an understanding of the 2012 'legend' of total rebirth I feel the predicted up coming changes will be for the better this time. If you're interested in understanding more I highly recommend The Source Field by David Wilcock to truly be given a grasp of the world we live in spiritually but with hard science to back it up.
It will take the edge off the feeling you're being manipulated and there's little you can do about it.
We may not need to worry as the Universe it seems has her eye on the situation.
22 Comments| 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?