on 17 September 2010
...respect.

Before I rant on about how much I love this album, I just wanna say (from a longterm fan kinda thing)... I just want to say this:
This culture surrounding dead artist is becoming a drag. Would you say the same thing when they walked the earth?

Ok so lets start from the top, Nightmare (the track) is a typical but awesome way to start an album off. Imagine 'Critical Acclaim' meets 'Second Heartbeat' and then gets cut up, something added...maybe 'Afterlife'. There is "You're ******* Nightmare."

This is the first Avenged album I personally can class as a Rollercoaster ride.

'Welcome To The Family' is very awkward (almost)...you don't expect it I guess. You get the typical emo slant on the chorus but then the man himself is doing his thing afterwards (Whispering). A great 'Pinkly Smooth' move perhaps.

Track 3 is weird as. 'Danger Line'. Hardcore but also maybe a tad of autotune. You can hear the progression in this band, they must have learnt from some awesome experiences...and some bad.

'Buried Alive' is very inspirational. Pantera meets Metallica. I can relate to this song. Musically - "Love or hate".

Track 5 ("Natural Born Killer")... starting to think this album is playing like a greatest hits. How Mr. S can sing some of these lines... you know, I think I would choke.

"So Far Away" is a real breakdown. If you can relate in a sense. For those who have lost the ones they love... Syn is not just a guitarist. A musician in his own right. This song is when I realised that.

"God Hates Us" - Heaviest thing A7X have ever wrote...I love it.

"Victim"... one of my least favourite songs on the album. A bit too 'U.Y.I' for me... fine if you like that album/band but I can't relate myself.

'Tonight The World Dies' carries on that theme. But kicks in like another song I like 'B.O.B****'.

'Fiction' is a masterpeice...can't explain why - just check it out.

'Save Me'; like other A7X (last tracks inparticular) they never shut up... and it's a marathon. Love it.

So there you go a quick A7X review, with love no doubt... quick note; Mike rocks.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details