5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite Vax!, 16 Jun. 2010
This review is from: Vax U90-P4-P Power 4 Pet Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner (Kitchen & Home)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Having already been really impressed with my VAX Cordless Upright, I was amazed to find that for me there is an even better VAX model in the Bagless Upright Power 4 version.

This vacuum cleaner has the most powerful suction of ANY cleaner I have ever used and it collects pet hairs and dust that other cleaners don't even notice.

The dirt container is large but this is a bonus because the vacuum picks up so much dirt that other cleaners leave behind. I have never had such a spotless home and believe me I am house proud!

The highest recommendation I can give is to say that I would CERTAINLY buy another Bagless Upright Power 4 if anything happened to this one. I would not want to be without it.

Besides having more suction than the Vax Cordless Upright, it also has the advantage of a hose and power tools so that you can thoroughly clean awkward crevices.

Although it's a bit noisier and heavier to handle than I'm used to, it does such a fabulous job that this is not really a downside.

The very long flex means that I can plug the vacuum into the socket in the hall and access all the other rooms from that one socket. Overall I am HIGHLY impressed with this Vax Bagless Upright Power 4 and consider that it merits 5* rating.

I would recommend this vacuum cleaner to anyone.

Be the first person to comment on this review.

[Add comment]