Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Christmas with Elvis Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 15 September 2012
This is a really good product and I would thoroughly recommend it. They are saving me a fortune in wet wipes as I have two children who use them. They wash well and I have not found that the colours run. They are also really good for the sensitive skin of one of my children, which is irritated by many brands of wet wipe. They are very effective in cleaning.

To give you a guide as to how many you need, I've found that two will easily sort out a child with a very messy nappy. I wish I'd come across these sooner.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink