on 5 March 2004
I'm not going to pretend that I have followed Belle & Sebastian since the 'early days' - I haven't. Nor am I going to compare this album to any of their previous ones - I've never heard them.
Infact the only reason I listened to this album was based on a couple of airings of "I'm a Cuckoo" and "Step Into My Office, Baby" which I'd heard recently on the Radio.
And boy, am I glad I did! This album is fantastic and I was hooked after the first play. All the tracks have really catchy, original tunes with great vocals.
If this is, as some of the other reviews suggest, a different direction for Belle & Sebastian, then I just hope that they now carry on in a straight line for a while. I want more of the same please.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details