on 26 August 2012
First of all I would say what a fantanstic display this iPad has got. The clarity, colours and sharpness are second to none. Our holiday pictures look absolutely brilliant and the iPhoto app is very good too which helped the slightly imperfect ones.
My problem with this tablet is the lack of sharing back and forth the pictures. We have another tablet which will connect to our laptop through usb and we can copy and paste pictures, music and videos with the greatest of ease but the iPad cannot do this. I am very disappointed with the iPad ( maybe a bit more research before buying ) as I thought things would have been simpler. If you are used to Apple and iPhones and are considering one of these and are happy with the way Apple works then you cannot do better.
I am selling my iPad3 after 3 weeks to buy the Samsung tablet 10.1, not for screen quality, although it is very good, but for the versatility that the iPad does not have.
Sorry Apple but I understand why you want us to use iTunes but my pictures are mine and I want to be able share them with friends and family without pulling out the rest of my hair!
To sum up, this is a very good tablet with the best resolution screen which is absolutely the best I have seen but not versatile enough. I think it is overpriced for what it is. I would look at the Samsung or similar.
88 Comments| 141 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?