Although I adore this man so much,I do feel the book could of been of deeper content.I guess the text was aimed at footie fans and the photos for us lasses who are mad for the man himself.Still,I am glad I have read it unlike many people who are too ignorant to respect them as a normal couple who are just lucky to be where they are today.3 cheers for the Beckhams!As a mother myself I love all the insight to their family life,they are good parents and photos of them all together are just so beautiful.Lets hope Victorias book lets me peep inside just a tiny bit more..please?.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.