on 25 April 2008
I'm a beginner, and have no idea about reading tarot cards. After reading the reviews I bought this book, along with the Easy Tarot box set by Josephine Ellershaw.

I started off with M.K Greer's book. The first few chapters were fine, then it started to get really confusing and complicated (maybe even too deep) and think got a little scared - I am a novice after all, and still unsure if I want to pursue the skill so seriously.

If you are really serious about learning the tarot reading skill and want to go into much more depth, then yes, it may be a worth while book to buy.

As for me still being a novice (and if you are, buy Ellershaw's box set, the book is great for getting started - and the cards are of good standard), maybe with time I'll want to improve my skill and take things to the next level.......I'll come back to this book.
11 Comment| 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.