on 24 October 2013
I ordered the Magic wand as there was no alternative option as to how I could attach my trackpad to my keyboard.
I took on board the fact that it was grossly over priced. When I pay for something that I know is way too expensive I convince myself that I am paying for the service element rather than the actual product.For example afternoon tea at the Ritz.
Back to the Magic wand,firstly they took forever to send it.Next,I had no idea that it had been sent.FFS how complicated is it to send a dispatch email?
Next; I got completely the wrong item.It was something to do with calibrating digital lenses.
Trying to return the incorrect product/ notify Amazon & others? Have you tried it?
Ok fast forward another 24hrs - finally made contact,then they didn't read the simple 3 line email I sent & answer my question- how do I get a replacement?
You have to re order & pay for another whilst waiting for a refund on the first incorrect item!!
Ok ; new item ordered . 48hrs later it is STILL showing not dispatched.
No emails,nothing,zilch,
I am sure the magic wand will connect my trackpad to the keyboard but I am not in the least bit sure when this momentous occasion will take place.
4 people found this helpful