on 21 December 2013
Bought this because our son was between houses and although he was able to crash with a friend, we ended up with his 3 cats and all his furniture. The furniture was bulky but harmless: the three cats were driving me bananas! Our twenty-one year old cat and three dogs were being tortured, I couldn't let the 'Three Stooges' out in case they tried to get back to their old home (miles away), and stuff was being knocked off mantelpieces, units etc, and destroyed at an alarming rate.

When this came into the house it was as though a miracle had occurred - the three of them chased each other back and forwards, tried to pull the pompoms off, attacked the dogs through the holes and had a thoroughly good time without getting under my feet or (worse) running straight up my body to sit on my shoulder or head (I am like a fleshy colander . . . )

They have played with it almost constantly since we got it and it is sturdy enough not to have disintegrated. Well worth the money.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details