on 19 February 2013
Arrived 4 days late After only 30 min use locked up when trying to gain internet access am now trying to return to amazon. Verry disapointed.

After repacking realised I had to reopen in order to enclose return lables promptly supplyed by Amazon(well done). Mainly out of curiousity I decided to recharge its now flat battery, just to see what happens, it restarted as normal and works as it should.

I have now decided to keep my Lenovo Ideapad A2109 as I am an eternal optomist. My only worry is that it may lock me out again. My solution will be to let the battery run down, 9 hours, and reboot. Though not now delited I am stil pleased with my purchase. In closing I compliment Amazon's prompt and courtious service in dealing with my problem.
What's this?