on 17 April 2012
I have been buying Tiger Woods since 07 and I think it just keeps on getting better and better. I thought I'd start off on tour pro and started a career.

I noticed straight away how hard it was to hit the perfect shot which I liked as it's a new challenge and not just the same old game and I have got my 4 round scores from +20! to -15 which is satisfying.

I had a game crash on the 15th hole on a crucial 2nd round but as it was the 1st time it happened I didn't think too much of it and I had to replay the whole round which was pretty annoying.

Since this crash the game has crashed 3 more times on different holes of different courses. The whole XBOX freezes and you have to hit the button on the XBOX. I don't mind if it happens rarely but 4 times in 30 rounds is a high amount.

If they bring a patch out to fix this my review will be 5 stars and before anyone says it's my XBOX it doesn't crash on any other games

Overall a good game and if the crash bug is cleared up a Great game
22 Comments| 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.