on 24 April 2014
Does exactly what its supposed to do. I used this product to waterproof my old pair of timberlands just to give it a little more life in rainy Glasgow weather, works like a charm.

Also used it on my jacket and the next time I went out, when it started to drizzle, or when it rained, I can see the water droplets flow right off the jacket.

Will definitely get more of them for my other items that requires waterproofing!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink