on 15 May 2010
A good all round bra. I have used this for running (before it was stated not suitable for running). It held everything in place very well, hardly any movement (I have small chest size). I have three of these bras, and they have lasted me for years. I also wear then during the day as well and not just for sport.

Very important to get exactly the right size, for maximum benefit.

Now need to get some new bras for running, as mine are worn out, so I am moving onto the 'Run' design.

Bra gives slightly unusual 'rugby ball effect.' It looks like you have two rugby balls stuffed up your t-shirt. Also you can see nipples, if worn under very tight t-shirts or jumpers.

Not the most attractive bra for someone else to see you in, especially the white version, it looks like a granny bra!! But the black is OK.

What I don't like about this bra, is that it separates the breasts. I have only small breasts, so I notice that the bra moves the nipples away (to the left and right respectively) from where my nipples started to grow and where they would be if my breasts could support themselves totally naturally.

As we age breasts fall down the chest wall and to the left and right respectively. Bras need to not just hold the breasts up but together as well!!

Like wise, when we run, the breast moves from left to right (and stretches in this direction too) as well as up and down.

I don't notice any side-ward movement of the breast in this bra when I run, but the bra does not hold the breasts close together enough for my liking. Also I feel that as a consequence it causes slightly too much breast tissue to be felt under arms.

Having tried the 'run bra' (get the tightest you can fit if in doubt, as supposed to be tight fitting), I much prefer that. The run bra securely holds breasts up and together, as a racer back, the back takes the weight of the breasts, not the shoulders. Also it looks fashionable (sexy) as well.
0Comment| 58 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.