on 23 August 2007
I bought this CD years ago and listened to it on a regular basis.
I already loved the Boosh and did'nt think they could get any funnier but then I discovered this CD and soon I looked forward to my 2 hours each way train journey each day just so I could listen to it again.
I'm now buying it again for the third time as everytime I lend it to someone I just end up never getting it back!

You don't need to be a fan of the Boosh to appreciate the genius of this CD so I'd recommend to any comedy fan to give it a go. You don't know what you're missing.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.