on 4 July 2011
I waited for this title in anticipation and once it arrived I was not disappointed. Like the previous reviewer I needed something to improve my agility as I already lifted weights and ran a couple times a week.. You do need a bit of space for this to work properly and there were times when the kinect didn't pick up certain reps but I think that was mostly down to poor form from myself...

So was it worth it? Yes! I did a couple of short workouts and was absolutely shattered and aching for a couple of days (probably down to training at 1am on the day I bought it). The body weight workouts made my muscles work differently in ways they were not used to and the variety of exercises was awesome.

The range of moves was impressive and there were times I actually questioned how fit I really was? Benchmarking 100kg on a regular basis and here I was struggling with a bodyweight exercise... What I realised quickly was that I wasn't as flexible as I thought Iwas and lacked quick twitch muscle strength which I'm hoping this will develop and enhance.

If you're like me and exercise on a regular basis but don't have time to attend martial art classes then this is a must! The range of moves and motion is impressive and am very pleased with it -I think it will benefit beginners also as it caters for different fitness levels.

P.s. It helps if your tv is on the wall via an adjustable arm as you can adjust it to maximise floor space.
0Comment| 49 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?