on 20 July 2009
I decided to get Yondi for my three year old daughter. On long journies, I usually have difficulty keeping her neck from bending if she falls asleep in her booster seat.I bought Yondi for her and a much cheaper Tigger Disney support for her baby brother .She fell head over heals for "Yondi", she has no issues with having him ride around her neck whether we are in the car or not.
When put to the test, he works just as well as Tigger, but...yes I said but....his magnets are not stong enough to stay connected at the base of her chin. Whenthey part, her head sags a bit more than I like.
Ideally he cushions her head at the back but the booster seat is a tall one with a head rest and this causes her head to be pushed forward a bit, so I use yondi backwards.He wasn't meant to be used with a headrest.
The pillow's fabric is fairly easy to surface clean, and the reverse side is perfect for summer....the blue fronted side is great for Winter.
He has greatly reduced the number of times I need to crane my neck into the backseat and reach or holdup her head
He doubles as a stuffed toy ( albeit a wierd looking one,). In my girl's eyes he is a great companion.
The only thing I didn't like was the price.
Perhaps you should also read my review on Tigger and his cousin Trunkie!
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.