on 28 November 2013
The cover for Sleigh Bells In The Snow is BEAUTIFUL! I couldn't stop staring at it and it made me feel very festive and Christmassy just looking at it!

Kayla used to love Christmas, but now she can't wait for it to be over and spends her time throwing herself into her PR job and everything that goes with it. So when she arrives at the beautiful Snow Crystal ski resort to win over gorgeous owner Jackson as a marketing client, she finds herself surrounded by Christmas cheer. But while she is trying to win Jackson over professionally, will Jackson win her over, and help her fall in love with Christmas again?

I thoroughly enjoyed this, I'd go as far to say that Sleigh Bells In The Snow is one of my favourite festive reads this year!

I really enjoyed getting to know every single character in this, I liked how even the secondary characters were really well-written and lifelike, and by the end of the story I felt as though I knew them all personally. I fell completely in love with the handsome Jackson, he will make you MELT! Jackson's family were wonderful characters to be around too, I found their stories really interesting and I wanted to read on to find out what would happen with them, as well as with Kayla and Jackson! The Romance between Kayla and Jackson was very believable and beautiful, the sparks between them were brilliant, and I found myself eagerly looking forward to their scenes together.

The setting is STUNNING. Sarah Morgan has done a fantastic job with her storytelling, as I could imagine every scene very clearly and she really brought the resort to life. I could imagine myself walking in and looking at everything around me, the atmosphere, the snow - I was so caught up in the festive feel and read on with so much excitement inside of me. It was like being in a winter wonderland!

I was completely taken in and captivated by this charming story, it is magical and enchanting, with such a great romance in, and is the perfect novel for curling up with this winter. Sleigh Bells In The Snow is a beautiful and heart-warming story, it is SO lovely. I can't wait to read more from Sarah Morgan!
What's this?