on 20 December 2010
Having spent a fortune on tarot books over the years, I questioned whether I really needed another book. After hearing good reviews of Dusty's book I ordered it and kept my fingers crossed that it wasn't going to be a disappointment. I am very happy to say I wasn't disappointed in the slightest, the book is excellent, written in a laid-back style, it is surprisingly quick and easy to read through before starting working with it. I have other "workbooks" that really are hard work, Dusty's book however is not like work at all, I find myself eager to pick it up and keen to practice the exercises as they are presented in a way that is enabling me to enjoy the process, building my skills step by step, really advancing my reading ability without feeling like it is "homework". Dusty's approach has made this process feel relaxed and I am able to take it at my own pace, giving it as little or as much time as I want without feeling that I am back to square one if I havn't had time to practice for a while. Being shown how to learn to read the cards without relying on set meanings is exactly what I was looking for.

Dusty himself is available online at the forum he set up for those who are using the book and he is very encouraging and supportive, the forum has a lovely atmosphere and Dusty is very friendly and approachable.

I do not regret buying this book, the only regret I have is that I didn't have this years ago.
0Comment| 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.