1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
Verified Purchase(What is this?)
This review is from: The Real Iron Lady: Working with Margaret Thatcher (Kindle Edition)
Within the first 25% of the book we establish without doubt the caring, personal side of Margaret Thatcher - then the remaining 75% is just more of the same. no great insight really and for such a formidable subject, dull!