on 21 June 2013
It took me two goes to get this on - luckily they supply two. Once I put it on, my wife ceased complaining about it and you simply wouldnt notice it now. (Why doesnt Apple just sell the phone with it on you ask..?). The phone has survived (just) a 3 storey fall and despite being much more banana shaped than before, the screen protector is still there.

This is also better than many cheaper screen protectors for being much harder, so it doesn't pick up scratches like many others. I just wish I had bought one for my own phone before I scratched the screen away...
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink