Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now Shop now

23 March 2012
40 years ago Philip Lund, a Harvard Graduate and expert salseman, homed in on the core issues of selling. The result was the outstanding hands-on book for everyone who wants to persuade: Compelling Selling. In the intervening thirty years, a lot of changes have rapidly taken place. But the knowledge of the workings of human persuasion can be still distilled into a few key areas and steps. This is what Philip has done: kept the invaluable core material but made it relate to us in today's world in his republication of the original masterpiece. This book fires you up with enthusiasm but not hot air. The highly organized and analytical mind of Lund keeps your feet planted firmly on the ground and, importantly, the orders rolling in. Buy it today and you'll never regret it. I still have my copy from the 1970s and have mentioned it and waved it at many people over the years. I'm not kidding, it's the best book I've ever read on sales (and I have read a few in my time!). Don't reinvent the wheel, just keep it true! Ivor Coward (Brit living in Venice Italy)
0Comment Report abuse Permalink