Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now Learn more

on January 16, 2010
Elly Griffiths is a new writer to me but I enjoyed this book. The main character was Ruth Galloway who had an interest in archaeology and I think Elly Griffiths is great at description.

I could imagine Saltmarsh, the storm that Ruth was in when trying to get out of the clutches of someone who when I first read about him had a charming influence but then his true colours were revealed later on in the story.

I liked Ruth as a character because she was obviously very clever in the field of archaeology and I liked the fact that she was a fan of Radio 4 which as people know can have a literary feel to their output in programming.

I hope that Ruth Galloway appears again in another case, I look forward to reading it and all success to Elly Griffiths.
0Comment| 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?