VINE VOICEon 2 January 2014
I dropped my previous digital camera in 2013, and thought this FinePix would be a good replacement. And it was cheaper than the excess on my insurance.
However, it is not idiot-proof ~ at least, not for this non-techie photographer it's not! It apparently will do all the things it says on the box, but so far I have not been able to even re-set the date/time option.
It's slim and lightweight, but nothing like as easy to operate as my previous camera. The on/off button's rather too small, and the menu/s puzzling. The paper set-up instructions which came with the FinePix are not helpful - although I did manage to swap my memory card into the new camera with no problems.
These comments are probably more of a reflection on me, the would-be operator, than on the camera itself. I shall have to persevere with its fiddly 'options,' as I need the camera for travel and archaeological sites.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.