on 11 May 2012
I have been looking for a simple-to-use mobile phone with a reasonably good camera. It has been quite difficult to find a model that combines simplicity with an above-basic camera.
The Doro 615 has exceeded my expectations. It has a clear display and sound with impressive volume when needed. The buttons are large and comfortably spaced, making them so much easier to hit than the fiddly little nubs on my old phone. The menu is straightforward and the instruction book easy to follow. (One small niggle about the book: a glossary of technical abbreviations used would have helped an inveterate technodolt like me!) The camera takes photos of acceptable quality and the zoom is very easy to control (unlike the ultra-sensitive zoom on my daughter's camera) Some of the Doro's functions I'm unlikely to use, but one I shall enable is ICE, an excellent idea.
I can recommend this camera-phone. I like it.
0Comment| 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?