on 1 June 2010
The author takes two very difficult and not particularly entertaining subjects and weaves them into a plot that is at times horrifying yet totally readable. Through the strength, believeability and likeability of the characters the reader feels like a confidante rather than a voyeur. Clementine and Ashley both hold your hands and lead you into two very different worlds.
I am very guilty of leaving books half read unless I am on holiday. I read this book in the middle of a very busy time at work and home. I could not put it down after chapter 4 and took it everywhere with me, reading it at any spare moment. I have lent it to two friends who have raved about it and I am about to order two more copies as presents. I totally recommend this book as being thought provoking, interesting but also extremely gripping and easy to read. Congratulations and Thank you to the author. I look forward to Mr. FitzGerald's next book.
What's this?