on 13 September 2012
I bought this over a month ago and it absorbs about 2L of water every 24 hours.
I had a problem with damp on my clothes in the bedroom, I only had the damp problem this year but after washing ALL my clothes twice I'd had enough and splashed out. So I can't say for sure that it's solved the problem yet only time will tell....
The good thing about this machine is that it's not on all the time, it clicks on and off when necessary. I can't sleep with it in the bedroom but put it in the hall outside the bedroom and it doesn't trouble me. The other advantage/disadvantage is that it produces a little heat in the room, this will be handy in winter but combined with the noise means I would never put it directly in the bedroom in the summer.
Don't understand the reviewers who say it wet the carpet cos the layed the machine on it's side. Well you wouldn't lie a bucket full of water on it's side and hope the water would stay in it would you? duh!
It is light and portable so not made of heavy duty materials, I guess kicking a footbal against it would be a pretty bad idea. As I don't play football in the house I think it will survive ok.
So far so good.
0Comment| 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?